H2H inspectors are fully licensed & certified. Leasing or buying
commercial real estate can be a large investment so that is why
you need a professional company that assures you get what
you paid for.
What does an H2H Commercial Inspection include?
- Exterior grading, parking lot, sidewalk, lighting, siding, access &
- Structural foundation, roof, downspouts & flashings
- Electrical service panels, AFCI's, GFCI's, smoke detectors, outlets
- HVAC, gas meters, piping,exhaust systems, intakes, air make ups,
cooling compressors & drains.
- Plumbing, main shut offs., backflow valves, water heating
equipment, bathrooms, waste systems, sump pumps, water supply
- Attic, ventilation & insulation
- Cooking area, exhaust systems, filters, ducts, fire extinguishers,
shutoffs & appliances.
- Commercial fire doors
- Accessibility report for the handicapped
- Life safety (e.g. sprinkler systems, fire alarms etc.